Tuesday, February 9, 2010

01/04/2010

This morning as I was getting ready for my doctor's appointment I said outloud "God, I think it would be really funny for Dr. Wheet to feel a really strong kick from the baby". I just laughed to myself but didn't ask this from God. Well, at the appointment as Dr. Wheet was listening to baby's heartbeat the baby kicked really hard. The look on Dr. Wheet's face was priceless. (I'm sure this is common for "healthy" babies, but I don't think he was expecting as strong of a kick from mine). Anyways, Dr. Wheet didn't get to experience just one good and strong kick, it was more like 5 or 6 strong kicks. It was all I could do not to just laugh and cry at the same time. God is so good and gives us just what we need at all times.As far as the diagnosis goes, nothing medically speaking has changed. I'm at 30 weeks now so only 10 more weeks. Thank you for your continued prayers and words of encouragement. Love, Jon and Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment